When applying for your license or registration, you may need to meet, but is not limited to, the following requirements:
* Complete the application process.
* Submit your licensing fees.
* Attend to possible physical changes needed on your house to pass a safety inspection.
* Complete required training, including Early Childhood Education courses, CPR and First Aid.
* Have an up-to-date physical on record.
* Provide background checks on everyone living in your household or substitute providers you plan on using.
* Arrange for a premise inspection by a fire marshall and county official.
* There are different types of licenses to apply for depending on how many and what ages of children you are planning on caring for.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? EMAIL US @ email@example.comClick Here!
WHY OPENING A PRESCHOOL? HOW TO START?
Discover How to Use Social Media to Grow Enrollment and Increase Family Retention…In an Easy Step-by-Step System Even “Non-Techies” Can Understand Facebook and Pinterest are where today’s parents hang out and recommend local businesses.
If your child care business is not using social media, you are MISSING OUT on valuable prospects and enrollments! -
The Daycare Resource Connection does not endorse, license, nor otherwise
recommend listings found at The Daycare Resource Connection. We are not
affiliated with any government, state or county agencies. We are merely a
daycare listing resource site. We suggest you check your state and local
regulations before enrolling your child in a center or home daycare.