When applying for your license or registration, you may need to meet, but is not limited to, the following requirements:
* Complete the application process.
* Submit your licensing fees.
* Attend to possible physical changes needed on your house to pass a safety inspection.
* Complete required training, including Early Childhood Education courses, CPR and First Aid.
* Have an up-to-date physical on record.
* Provide background checks on everyone living in your household or substitute providers you plan on using.
* Arrange for a premise inspection by a fire marshall and county official.
* There are different types of licenses to apply for depending on how many and what ages of children you are planning on caring for.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? EMAIL US @ email@example.com
Daycare Grants & Loans: The Real Scoop
How to Get Daycare Funding Through Grants & Low-Interest Loans
One of the things I get asked most often is, "Are there really grants out there for starting a daycare, and how do I get one?"
I wrote this special report to answer this often-asked question and to provide you with the REAL secrets to getting a grant or low-interest loan! In this report you will learn:
Where to find grants and loans
How to apply for grants and loans to maximize your chance of success
How much you can expect to receive from these programs
17 Pages, Available as a downloadable E-Book $49.00 On Sale $9.95
Home Daycare Provider Business & Tax Information
Tom Copeland Business Webinar May 8th
Participants will learn how to make better financial decisions between now and their Money Management & Retirement Guide retirement.
How to reduce your spending
How to increase your savings
How to reduce your debt
What is acceptable and unacceptable debt
How to set short and long term financial goals
Managing Your Money to Meet Short Term Goals MORE INFO HERE
What to do When Children/Parents Damage Your Property?
It can happen at any time:
• A child breaks one of your toys
• A child breaks a personal items of yours (chair, eyeglasses)
• A parent tips over and damages a lamp
• A child loses her hearing aid
Accidents happen, but sometimes the damage is more than you bargained for.
2013 Taxes Done? Now Take These Ten Steps
If you have completed your 2013 taxes, congratulations!
Here's a checklist of final steps you should take as a family child care provider before you can forget about last year's taxes:
The Daycare Resource Connection does not endorse, license, nor otherwise
recommend listings found at The Daycare Resource Connection. We are not
affiliated with any government, state or county agencies. We are merely a
daycare listing resource site. We suggest you check your state and local
regulations before enrolling your child in a center or home daycare.