When applying for your license or registration, you may need to meet, but is not limited to, the following requirements:
* Complete the application process.
* Submit your licensing fees.
* Attend to possible physical changes needed on your house to pass a safety inspection.
* Complete required training, including Early Childhood Education courses, CPR and First Aid.
* Have an up-to-date physical on record.
* Provide background checks on everyone living in your household or substitute providers you plan on using.
* Arrange for a premise inspection by a fire marshall and county official.
* There are different types of licenses to apply for depending on how many and what ages of children you are planning on caring for.
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? EMAIL US @ email@example.com
Daycare Grants & Loans: The Real Scoop
How to Get Daycare Funding Through Grants & Low-Interest Loans
One of the things I get asked most often is, "Are there really grants out there for starting a daycare, and how do I get one?"
I wrote this special report to answer this often-asked question and to provide you with the REAL secrets to getting a grant or low-interest loan! In this report you will learn:
Where to find grants and loans
How to apply for grants and loans to maximize your chance of success
How much you can expect to receive from these programs
17 Pages, Available as a downloadable E-Book $49.00 On Sale $9.95
Home Daycare Provider Business & Tax Information
TOM COPELAND RESOURCES
The Daycare Resource Connection does not endorse, license, nor otherwise
recommend listings found at The Daycare Resource Connection. We are not
affiliated with any government, state or county agencies. We are merely a
daycare listing resource site. We suggest you check your state and local
regulations before enrolling your child in a center or home daycare.