1) Print out Cover Page
2) Print Letters Pages for each child that starts with corresponding letter.
Making & Assembling Book:
1) Assembly pages in alphabetical order
2) Write each childs name in the space provided (or have the children write thieir own name)
3) Glue a picture of each child within the frame on each page.
4) Punch holes into left side of pages and tie together with ribbon or string or you can use binder rings.
1) Send home with each child and have parents add their picture at in the book after they read the book with thier child.
2) Laminate cover page & bind book with spiral bind or option of your choice.
1) Print out 1 page of each letter and have children draw something that starts with each letter.
2) Take pictures of items in your classroom that start with each letter and paste them into the correct pages
* Kinkos, Office Depot, Or Staples, will sprial bind books for you with a clear plastic cover sheet and vinyl backing for about $6.00 each. I was able to find a local (non franchise) Printer to spiral bind books for $1.95 with plastic cover sheet, but no backing. So look around you might find a cheaper price.